Narrowing this list to just five reasons to charter, was a challenge, so the Luxury Charter Group Team has listed here just some compelling reasons to whet your appetite while planning your next vacation.
1. See the world from the best vantage point of all – the sea! No traipsing through crowded streets, no taxis, airports or hotel lobbies, no crowded restaurants, no carting luggage between locations, just relaxed cruising in the capable hands of your attentive crew
2. Unforgettable experiences – if you want to create memories to last a lifetime, spending time onboard a magnificent yacht with your family and friends is the ideal choice. Cosy and away from the distractions of life, yet with enough room for each person to find their 'happy place', a luxury charter yacht fills that yearning like nowhere else.
3. Your own yacht and attentive crew, with none of the burdens of ownership – your wish is their command, from your own personalised itinerary and activities to the cuisine, cultural experiences and ports of call, they will ensure your every preference is met and expectations exceeded.
4. Be as adventurous or relaxed as you like in your luxury 'home away from home'– all the inclusions of a 5-star hotel or luxury home, plus many more! Learn to sail, snorkel, jetpack or simply relax on the sunbeds or submerge in the Jacuzzi.
5. Don't lift a finger – just describe your dream vacation and your Luxury Charter Group expert will match you with the most suitable, sail, motoryachts or gulets, available in the destination of your dreams. Luxury Charter Group handles all your charter planning and paperwork for free .... there's no extra cost for our services.
Of course, there are hundreds more reasons to charter a yacht, just ask one of the charter professionals at the Luxury Charter Group!
Ask us about the Testimonials we've received over the years and you'll see the effect a brilliant charter vacation has on the serenity and soul of our Luxury Charter Group clients, be they family generations, or groups of friends. Once a Charterer always a Charterer!
Disclaimer: The information about luxury yachts displayed on this page is merely informational and these yachts are not necessarily available for yacht charter or for sale, nor are they represented or marketed in anyway by Luxury Charter Group. This web page and the superyacht information contained herein is not contractual. All yacht specifications and information is displayed in good faith but Luxury Charter Group does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the current accuracy, completeness, validity, or usefulness of any superyacht information and/or images displayed. All boat information is subject to change without prior notice and may not be current.
Related Blog Posts
With hundreds of islands, each with its own flavour, Greece is a feast of culture, cuisine and cruising experiences that will live up to the dazzling images of the travel brochures. A luxury charter yacht allows you hop between the Greek Islands and sample this fabulous diversity. There are only a few remaining weeks available for this summer and we are already taking bookings for 2022, so talk to us today. Learn more...
Australia's Great Barrier Reef is alive and well worth seeing on a luxury motor yacht charter. It is one of the world's natural wonders, huge and colourful and there is so much to see and do. And your very own private charter yacht is the ideal way to see this incredible UNESCO Heritage Site. Learn more...
Wide-beamed and wonderful, the new generation of sailing catamarans are the ideal choice for charter in the Mediterranean, where sea breezes, sunshine and the attributes of “space, grace and pace” mean the most sublime vacation experience for charter guests. Learn more...
MY PLAYPEN, a 142ft (43m) tri-deck global-explorer superyacht, refit to 5-star standard, has entered the charter market for the first time in Australia, available for charter in the Whitsundays and the Great Barrier Reef. Learn more...